a guide for planning your
Featuring the legendary STURGIS Motorcycle Rally and historic ROUTE-66
Aussies Guide to Roadtripping America is an excellent travel guide that’s filled with information that will help you plan your journey through America.
- Featuring different routes to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Day by day itineraries that are set out with easy to follow maps pinpointing places of interest along the way
- A day by day guide to navigating Route-66
- Places to see along Route-66
- The best of Route-66
- Weighing up your options of taking a fully guided tour, or tailor-making your own trip.
- Not sure whether to hire a motorbike, ship your own, or purchase a bike in America?
- How to ship it home, or maybe re-sell it at the end of your journey.
- Information on the best phone connection, best currency conversion, when to tip that waitress, (and how much),
- Insurance, helmet, and licence requirements.
- BUCKET-LIST rides with maps and photos
- National parks and where to see the wildlife.
Aussies Guide to Roadtripping America is the only book you will need to help plan your American Roadtrip. Covering the famous ROUTE 66 and featuring the legendary STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY, the biggest motorcycle rally in the world. Filled with maps and details on many of the bucket-list roads and National Parks; these are the best of the best and worthy of being included in your journey.
Finally, a book that details several rides to guide you on your way to Sturgis, a place that is not just about the party! Held in the picturesque Black Hills, home of the Presidents Heads at Mount Rushmore and some of the most iconic roads in South Dakota. Loads of information on places to see and great roads to ride.
share this page
Share on facebook
Share on twitter